Monday, April 20, 2009

Space

The walls inside my skull seem to be getting tighter.
The thoughts inside my head seem to be expanding.
The battle between the two rages on,
And I don't know which will win.
Will my thoughts stay contained,
Or will my skull explode?

I think I know which will win,
The same one that has won every other battle.
The same one that has proved to overcome.
The one that I always make win.

I know how to keep my thoughts inside,
I know how to contain my emotions.
Little tupperwares inside my skull,
Keep everything right where they need to be.
Keep everything neat, separate.

I will find my space.
I will give space where needed.
Distance...distance...distance.
I know how that works.

So my skull will stay intact.
My thoughts will stay inside.
My emotions will stay hidden.
For now.

No comments: